The castle café has the same opening hours as the museum. Food is served between 11.00 and 16.00.
The castle café serves lunch between 11.00 and 15.30
- Roast beef with creamy gratin potatoes, served with salad and home baked bread
- Smoked salmon with potatoes and mustard-dill sauce, served with salad and home baked bread
- Caesar salad with chicken and croutons, served with home baked bread
- Prawn sandwich with egg and mayonnaise
- Sour dough baguette with ham, cheese and Dijon mustard
- Sour dough baguette with sun-dried tomatoes and brie
- Traditional waffle with strawberry jam and cream
- Pancakes with strawberry jam and cream
- There are also vegetarian and vegan options!
Food and drink nearby
Skokloster coffee roastery
Skokloster's coffee roastery is a café close to the castle, which serves Danish Smørrebrød, pastries and their own roasted coffee.
Stenhuset has food service and a conference suite. It is closed temporarily.